inEDU inclusive education model for children with migrant background in pre-schools
Project number 580452-EPP-1-2016-1-PL-EPPKA3-IPI-SOC-IN
“inEDU” is project of Erasmus+ Programme Key Action 3: Support for policy reform. Social inclusion through education, training and youth. The duration of the project is 24 months starting on December 2016. Coordinator is the Foundation in Support of Local Democracy (FSLD) from Poland.
Planned project activities:
1. Assessment (evaluation) of the preschool education readiness to enroll children with migrant experience and conduct the integration process with children and their parents.
2. Analysis of the current legislation in partner countries, recommendations for law amendments and procedures upgrade.
3. Development in cooperation with partners training program and training materials for preschool teachers on working with migrants children and their parents.
4. Trainings for preschool teachers on how to work with children who need to learn new language, bilingual children (mixed families), psychological aspects of migration, influence of migration on early development, successful interaction with parents/caregivers.
5. Study visits in partner institutions having relevant experience in inclusion education for migrants children, experience and good-practice exchange.
6. Delivery of integration education program for children with migration background in chosen preschool institutions in partner countries, experience in this area will be interested).
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.