This is Erasmus+ strategic partnership project (2018-2020) for partners from France, Estonia, Greece, Italy Poland and Spain. Coordinator of the project is Mitra France NGO.
The objectives are:
- to extend competences of adult educators by preparing Open Educational Resource (OER) containing innovative, customized learning course "Digital Life",
- to enhance the competences of adult educators by providing them with Digital Story Telling methodology in training of disadvantaged learners, especially seniors,
- to develop OER that is tailored to the needs of adult educators and seniors to support the increase of digital skills of both groups,
- to disseminate the results in order to reach as many adult educators and seniors throughout European Union as possible.
- adult educators (including not professionals, working in non-formal education settings, adult education centres, schools for adults,
3rd age universities, social centres, associations, voluntary organisations, adult educators - freelancers) working with disadvantaged learners, especially with senior citizens
- learners from disadvantaged groups, especially seniors in age 65 and above.
The project will directly involve over 1000 participants. Adult educators, senior citizens as well as stakeholders and external experts will be involved in various project activities: testing, evaluation, providing feedback, participating in multiplier events. The project is centred among development of two main Intellectual Outputs: Course for Adult Educators "Digital Life" as Open Educational Resource (OER) and Handbook for Adult Educators "How to deliver Digital Life training".
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.