This Erasmus+ projects will last for 20 months (15th of December 2018 - 15th of August 2020). The main aim is to build capacity of partner organisations for using online tools in non-formal education, enhancing the quality of non-formal education and youth work. Project activities will step-by-step build capacity of youth workers, trainers, youth leaders from partners’ countries.
Objectives of the project are:
- To explore ways of improving existing tools and creating new ones in order to make them more interactive, experiential and suitable for developing knowledge, skills, attitudes and values important in youth work.
- To explore benefits and limitations of online learning in the context of NFE
- To bring innovation in NFE by creating new methods, techniques and concrete tools for online learning
- To build capacities of trainers, youth workers, active in the field of NFE of youth for using online learning tools in NFE
- To create and implement online courses on national or international level.
- Create an e-learning course linked to youth priorities of each partner;
NGO IUVENTA (Serbia) – coordinator.
Associazione TDM 2000 (Italy).
Beyond Barriers (Albania).
Blink Kosova (BETTER LIFE IN KOSOVA) (Kosovo).
Sal Fuera Elche (SAL FUERA ELX) (Spain).
Youth and Civil Initiatives in the Rose Valley (Bulgaria)
Eesti People to People (Estonia).
SIEDAS SOCIAL INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (Slovakia).
Create visual identity of the project (logo, poster).
Creating project website.
Kick of meeting, January 13-16, 2019, Pristina, Kosovo.
Seminar “NFE and ICT and web tools for non-formal education – where we are”, May 03-09, 2019, Albania.
Creating online learning platform.
Round table “The challenges in NFE in the digital era / Advantages and disadvantages of online learning in NFE”.
2nd Seminar “Improving existing and creating new online tools”, Serbia, August 28 – September 6, 2019.
Training course for online learning “Development of the eLearning skills/ Introduction to Moodle”, Italy.
Local activity: Testing new tools and online courses.
Webinars (4 national webinars).
Manual for online learning in non-formal education.
Conference – online learning and online tools in NFE – Serbia.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.